Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good grief... Physical therapy fubar'd me...and I miss 70 something pages of LS haha. Still not as bad as 4/20...but I am totally not going back to read everything lmao
:pass:

Ps... Blackberry Kush works well for spinal pain and pressure, Just don't underestimate it, Or you'll be drooling all over yourself... I speak from experience. A cone and a half certainly relaxes everything. Including motor function. Left me on the back porch thinking up a not so diabolical version of mkultra that used GDT instead of Lsd...

Hey my friend! I of course....lol, do my own thing. I feed by ppms At about 14 days I put them on 650ppms +/- 50ppm. About 1.5 tablespoons per gallon. I then PH to 6.5 for both soil and coco. Works like a charm! Nothing added. Like Greenleaf's website says, nothing else needed! That's the reason I tried it, one and done! I like simple. I run 650 start to finish and with the strains I've grown so far, I've had no issues. I've also stopped adding cal/mag!

This is the last indoor plant grown with Mega:

Indica639 pic1 -3-21-2018.jpg

Thanks brother :pass:

They seem to be liking the megacrop so far.

Do you follow there feeding schedule or do you have you own feeding regime and are you using any of greenleafs other products?

I was considering buying their PK booster but I have a load of coco PK booster, which I hope would be ok with the megacrop.

I'm loving that picture of your Dinafem Haze CBD, very nice :d5::smoking::headbang: I wish I could grow in my greenhouse but it is overlooked by many windows and even if no one care it would just get stolen.
One day i will move tyo a more rural & secluded spot and then I won't know how to get through it all lol:thumbsup:

Hey my friend! I of course....lol, do my own thing. I feed by ppms At about 14 days I put them on 650ppms +/- 50ppm. About 1.5 tablespoons per gallon. I then PH to 6.5 for both soil and coco. Works like a charm! Nothing added. Like Greenleaf's website says, nothing else needed! That's the reason I tried it, one and done! I like simple. I run 650 start to finish and with the strains I've grown so far, I've had no issues. I've also stopped adding cal/mag!

This is the last indoor plant grown with Mega:

View attachment 933277

awesome monster plant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back