Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't seen this month's comp ,,did @Magic stop doing them them ?

Well I won mine :wiz:. Big thanks magic :toke:

On another note this tinc is getting get quite relaxed ,, but foccessed on,,,remembeing all the things I was thinking I will do ,, last time ,,, I ain't smoked in a while ,,,,this tincture is good stuff :vibe:
:toke:

On a roll here ,shouldvi go and do them things or take another ml:rofl:
Have not done one lately I been really busy I plan for them to make a come back really soon

@Dabber beautiful nug you have there, with some lovely frost!
Fat and sassy? Is this your own strain?
I had a look for Fat and sassy but all I found was this.....
:crying: Looks like she has already been medicating!

Think I'm away to lose youngest cat
:bighug:I am so sorry to hear about your Spiko! You've done the best you can, as a responsible parent. You're in my thoughts. May your grief be short-lived and your happy memories long and sweet.

@arty zan your plants are pretty amazing bro! Had to drop you a little tickle for it.

All quiet in Elle's house, just how I like it. I have a few weeks work next month so that'll be useful for Christmas. Nothing permanent though AND THAT SUITS ME FINE! It gives me more time to hang out and do fun stuff. Had to cull two reg plants yesterday as they were boys and not in my current plan, but it's given me a better direction for everything else.

Look after yourselves everyone:bighug:

upload_2018-10-11_8-54-6.png

1-800-FAT-WIENERS?

I was ready to buy this...

Urinary tract, all the way back to the kidneys, the blood in what little urine coming out was a giveaway. They offered special diets and so forth but when the kidneys are going it's best to make sure the animal suffers no more for I'll never let an animal suffer just to prolong the pleasure of a human, no mater how painful it is.

Only 8 and half, and there's now a 7.5kg hole in my heart that can never be filled but there's 8.5 years of memories never to be forgotten.

RIP Spiko

43748248_10217334464502823_5935478338729541632_n.jpg

So sorry, Banjacked

Never easy to lose a family member

@pop22 @912GreenSkell @Son of Hobbes @TheMongol @Waira @Eyes on Fire @Eclectic Elle @MikeyB420 @archie gemmill @blue @Vapo69 @Banjacked @SlamJackson @hairyman @Mañ'O'Green @Mossy

It's another day and another Trippy Gorilla auto :smoking:

Thank you to everyone for all the likes, much appreciated!:d5::smoking:

:slap: Thanks to @TheMongol @Waira & @blue for the reps I really appreciate it guys! :vibe::toke::d5:

@Waira @Mossy More get togethers are planned for them in the inner circle, drop a line to our brother, as I'm sure there is always a place for you guys!!:vibe::thumbsup::headbang:
The Birthday bash was a quiet personal time of friends getting together and having a chilled time together.
Euro and USA peeps would be awesome for a get together and it was discussed on how it could be done!
Find my stash box... nope ,,,not a chance...but I did cheat,:crying: everything was mylar bagged and heat sealed or was in Stink Sacks:vibe:
I took 7 vaporisers and a box of chargers LMAO in an armoured case, I'm not doing that again, the bloody thing weighed a ton!:rofl:

@SlamJackson - I will in the near future post a full write up on how I grow my Dwarfs (with big yields) The basics are fairly easy to follow but I also like to change bits and pieces every grow in order to further advance it.

@MikeyB420 - Hi brother :pass::bighug:I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying life, without any annoy types around!:thumbsup: It has been a busy few weeks and so I haven't been around much. These days I get my work done and then pop in to the forums, rather than it being the other way around. I have been posting pics in LS, which is where I will hang out here. A journal will be done for my next grow, I'll be sure to tag you in for it!:pighug:

@Waira Thanks for the kind words bro, It's always nice to have you comment and especially from someone who knows a thing or three :vibes::jointman:

@TheMongol :pass:Cheers for comment much appreciated brother, as for how many tops/colas it had, I have no idea! What I do know is it took a good long while to process them!:rofl:

@Mossy thanks for the kind words and the get well wishes :bighug::pass:It was nice to show you the finished [HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] i have another one to show today after I have written my messages!:coffee:

@Son of Hobbes - Hey brother :pass:Thanks for your kind words :headbang:

@archie gemmill - Weedensday, that made me giggle:crying: I'm wondering which day it will be today? I can't think of a witty retort but it is definitely another Trippy gorilla day!:vibe:

Time for Trippy Gorilla [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Here's the pics :photog:
View attachment 959747 View attachment 959748
18 liter autopot
View attachment 959749 View attachment 959750 View attachment 959751
Dude please tag me in on the Dwarfing techniques.....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back