Status
Not open for further replies.
And....i still have 3 monster plants outside and one partial sun left to bring in......soooooooooooo as they say "There is no time like the present!!" and that is my que my friends....off to work!! Have an excellent day/afternoon/night

@912GreenSkell I tagged you yesterday but I think you missed it, so here is a picture on one of my Trippy Gorilla autos
DSCN4935.JPG

@912GreenSkell I tagged you yesterday but I think you missed it, so here is a picture on one of my Trippy Gorilla autos
View attachment 959730

I have been noticing that i have not been getting quite a few tags. Hope that gets sorted out, because its a pain in the ass!! Stunning plant bud....man that is a ton of bud on a small frame....love it!!

@pop22 @912GreenSkell @Son of Hobbes @TheMongol @Waira @Eyes on Fire @Eclectic Elle @MikeyB420 @archie gemmill @blue @Vapo69 @Banjacked @SlamJackson @hairyman @Mañ'O'Green @Mossy

It's another day and another Trippy Gorilla auto :smoking:

Thank you to everyone for all the likes, much appreciated!:d5::smoking:

:slap: Thanks to @TheMongol @Waira & @blue for the reps I really appreciate it guys! :vibe::toke::d5:

@Waira @Mossy More get togethers are planned for them in the inner circle, drop a line to our brother, as I'm sure there is always a place for you guys!!:vibe::thumbsup::headbang:
The Birthday bash was a quiet personal time of friends getting together and having a chilled time together.
Euro and USA peeps would be awesome for a get together and it was discussed on how it could be done!
Find my stash box... nope ,,,not a chance...but I did cheat,:crying: everything was mylar bagged and heat sealed or was in Stink Sacks:vibe:
I took 7 vaporisers and a box of chargers LMAO in an armoured case, I'm not doing that again, the bloody thing weighed a ton!:rofl:

@SlamJackson - I will in the near future post a full write up on how I grow my Dwarfs (with big yields) The basics are fairly easy to follow but I also like to change bits and pieces every grow in order to further advance it.

@MikeyB420 - Hi brother :pass::bighug:I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying life, without any annoy types around!:thumbsup: It has been a busy few weeks and so I haven't been around much. These days I get my work done and then pop in to the forums, rather than it being the other way around. I have been posting pics in LS, which is where I will hang out here. A journal will be done for my next grow, I'll be sure to tag you in for it!:pighug:

@Waira Thanks for the kind words bro, It's always nice to have you comment and especially from someone who knows a thing or three :vibes::jointman:

@TheMongol :pass:Cheers for comment much appreciated brother, as for how many tops/colas it had, I have no idea! What I do know is it took a good long while to process them!:rofl:

@Mossy thanks for the kind words and the get well wishes :bighug::pass:It was nice to show you the finished [HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] i have another one to show today after I have written my messages!:coffee:

@Son of Hobbes - Hey brother :pass:Thanks for your kind words :headbang:

@archie gemmill - Weedensday, that made me giggle:crying: I'm wondering which day it will be today? I can't think of a witty retort but it is definitely another Trippy gorilla day!:vibe:

Time for Trippy Gorilla [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Here's the pics :photog:
DSCN4939.JPG
DSCN4942.JPG

18 liter autopot
DSCN4954.JPG
DSCN4957.JPG
DSCN4959.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back