Status
Not open for further replies.
@VitaMan here is an idea. Assumption is the door opens out of the closet. Most doorways are 6' 6" x 2' 6" cut the tent you have so you have the zippered door and a vent hole for electric cords etc. plus enough on the sides to attach it to the door frame inside the closet with some firing. At the top and bottom of the doorway use some 1/4" plywood to close the remaining space not closed by the old tent. Locate your can/fan inside blowing out the top; There is probably a shelf already in place to hold it. Build a shadow box on the bottom inside of the closet for the air inlet The idea here is if needed you can cut the power to the grow room and close the closet door hiding all. If this closet is in your bedroom put a silencer on the fan outlet but still inside the closet. There will be no damage to the building aside from a few screw holes inside the closet door frame easily filled with wood putty should the need arise. Minimal tools needed to do this: drill driver, jig saw, scissors and duct tape. Where ever you get the plywood they can cut it to size for you. You will need to be able to vent the room that the exhaust is blowing into - open a window?

@Mañ'O'Green
I really like the ideas of using the tent to build the closet. Brilliant!

The door I have is a bi-fold but that could be changed if need be. The closet opens into a hallway, but I keep a dehumidifier in the same hallway so maybe that's enough.

Check me plant!
IMG_20181011_181653.jpg

IMG_20181011_181644.jpg

:crying:

f6

It was 1 year today:bday: I popped in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] asking about co2 bags and @Unique :d5: was the 1st to welcome to me AFN :pass:I got the :vibe: and haven't looked back

I just want to take a minute to say :thanks: to all the members here for what has been a great year of learning and making friends. I wouldn't be where I'm at today on my growing journey if not for the AFN FAMILY :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back