Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, going to get busy making meds now I have my own gear. Just can't trust the salad in a bag here to do anything with..

Feel bad for peeps like yourself and Banjacked in my country being denied any natural relief.

f6

Totally illegal here, I have to break the law to use CBD, how fucking insane is that.

And they wonder why the "illegal" market is growing exponentially

It is been a long time that we expect the legalization for Canada, from 2015 when the first Legalization news announced that Canada might go legal all over the country within one year. Till now, it is finally coming within one week time, and every Canadian growers are excited about this historical moment!

And Mars Hydro, as a world wide leading led grow light and grow tent company, would for sure be happy for all the Canadian growers as well. For the moment, our customers shares the happiness of the legalization with us; For the times we talked to our Canadian partners about the bright growing futures. We can feel what you feel. Therefore, we decide to be part of it, and share Mars Hydro love to all Canada growers. We hold this activity!

For all Canadian growers, within this month, from the legalize date 17th Oct. to the end of this month 31st, Oct. We will give 10% discount for all the items except for Mars ECO, yoyo hangers, glasses; And the coupon code would be LegalCA.

What is more, with order discounted over 1000USD, you get free gift from us, either grow bar, hangers, glasses, or anti-smell bags. This is promotion even better than our Black Friday sales!

We just hope we can help more growers to get their first indoor facility at a good price. And let Mars Hydro help you grow better, and best!

www.mars-hydro.com
LegalCA.jpg

It is been a long time that we expect the legalization for Canada, from 2015 when the first Legalization news announced that Canada might go legal all over the country within one year. Till now, it is finally coming within one week time, and every Canadian growers are excited about this historical moment!

And Mars Hydro, as a world wide leading led grow light and grow tent company, would for sure be happy for all the Canadian growers as well. For the moment, our customers shares the happiness of the legalization with us; For the times we talked to our Canadian partners about the bright growing futures. We can feel what you feel. Therefore, we decide to be part of it, and share Mars Hydro love to all Canada growers. We hold this activity!

For all Canadian growers, within this month, from the legalize date 17th Oct. to the end of this month 31st, Oct. We will give 10% discount for all the items except for Mars ECO, yoyo hangers, glasses; And the coupon code would be LegalCA.

What is more, with order discounted over 1000USD, you get free gift from us, either grow bar, hangers, glasses, or anti-smell bags. This is promotion even better than our Black Friday sales!

We just hope we can help more growers to get their first indoor facility at a good price. And let Mars Hydro help you grow better, and best!

www.mars-hydro.com
View attachment 959018

Just wish they would make that move here, even allowing me to get a prescription from the doc to pick up medical from the pharmacy.

But, no, that's too much like sense, they'd rather have me addicted to opiates and whilst ONE plant is the "lowest priority for prosecution" it is still illegal.

"Farcical", especially in the face of so much research saying otherwise, is the polite term I use.

Just wish they would make that move here, even allowing me to get a prescription from the doc to pick up medical from the pharmacy.

But, no, that's too much like sense, they'd rather have me addicted to opiates and whilst ONE plant is the "lowest priority for prosecution" it is still illegal.

"Farcical", especially in the face of so much research saying otherwise, is the polite term I use.
where are you live? In China, it's totally illegal

I culled some girls from my lastv visit to the tent to open things up a bit for others ,,,

I can see the floor so I going to sow some sister sledge,,sisterdicipline sisterofmercy , it's the pink vial :toke: so I hope from these regs another male and two girls, :thumbsup::coffee: ,,,,what's sisters history. @Rebel ,,I going in all solo cups I thinking on selecting girls who like to lollypop and a male who is tall skinny and shoots his load quick and smells nice:vibe:

Seems a plan :smoking:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] stand down.......fresh joints and hot coffee in the staff room........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back