Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I'm overweight and only try to eat small meals during the day. As for caffeine not problem with that. I deal with headaches/migraines all the time. I always have weakness in my legs. My L1-S1 are shot so always in pain but try to make the best of it to be with my family and not the asshole I was before on prescription pain medications

I know the feeling, L2-S1, pain in left leg is now permanent, one tiny wrong movement and some feeling goes in both legs, worst thing is I dropped weight and that made it worse. I see a neuro at the start of next month, and since he said there was nothing they could do last year then there's not much they can do now, so that means planning for a wheelchair because there's no question that I'm going to end up in one sooner rather than later because there's times when I'm effectively dragging my left leg behind me. It sucks.

My temper gets VERY short on bad days, but, as you say, ya gotta make the best of it and not take yer frustrations out on others.

Worst thing is the waiting for my "medication" to ripen up so I can back off the opiates for a while to drop the tolerance, and now waiting on my new pots so I can get another plant going ASAP...

I know the feeling, L2-S1, pain in left leg is now permanent, one tiny wrong movement and some feeling goes in both legs, worst thing is I dropped weight and that made it worse. I see a neuro at the start of next month, and since he said there was nothing they could do last year then there's not much they can do now, so that means planning for a wheelchair because there's no question that I'm going to end up in one sooner rather than later because there's times when I'm effectively dragging my left leg behind me. It sucks.

My temper gets VERY short on bad days, but, as you say, ya gotta make the best of it and not take yer frustrations out on others.

Worst thing is the waiting for my "medication" to ripen up so I can back off the opiates for a while to drop the tolerance, and now waiting on my new pots so I can get another plant going ASAP...
I've already seen the neuro and nothing they can do. Seen a spinal surgeon they will do the surgery but also said that it wouldn't help me and can possibly make me worse off. I already have a wheelchair when days get bad but most my days are spent from the bed to the recliner. Trying to make the best of each day is all we can do.

Hi guys!

:pass:

Fkn awesome getting wasted on 1 joint of your own supply eh?

Bag weed grower you eeedgits!

f6
It's nice to have your own isn't it. I wasn't to fond of the dispensary buds but they did there job. Now some of the concentrates were alot better depending which I got. So I need to get pressing some of my own then I won't have to worry.

Anyways

Good-ish morning. Weather good but I'm stiffer than Paul Gadd at a kindergarten. And I've still got at least 3 weeks before this bugger's ready....

Attachments

• IMG_20181009_074839.jpg
    IMG_20181009_074839.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 24
It's nice to have your own isn't it. I wasn't to fond of the dispensary buds but they did there job. Now some of the concentrates were alot better depending which I got. So I need to get pressing some of my own then I won't have to worry.
Yeah man, going to get busy making meds now I have my own gear. Just can't trust the salad in a bag here to do anything with..

Feel bad for peeps like yourself and Banjacked in my country being denied any natural relief.

f6

I've already seen the neuro and nothing they can do. Seen a spinal surgeon they will do the surgery but also said that it wouldn't help me and can possibly make me worse off. I already have a wheelchair when days get bad but most my days are spent from the bed to the recliner. Trying to make the best of each day is all we can do.

Fusing the spine never works, if they fuse L1-L2 then within 2 years T12-L1 will be shot and then it'll progress further upwards.

So that leaves simple options. Suffer whilst trying to keep as mobile and flexible as possible, learning the hard way when to stop pushing and let the pain flow over like a tsunami.

I went from needing a cane to using two crutches whenever I needed to go further than 10 yards in 6 months, now using a cane or one crutch more and more in the house, but at least my upper body strength has improved by quite a measure, but sometimes you don't have an option but to lie down IF you can get comfortable.

Oh, I have a wheelchair but it's an old clunker weighing in at over 20kg. So I'm going to be pushing for a new, lighter, one so I still have my independence and, well, once that's in order it won't actually cost me a cent (I LOVE this country) but reality has to be faced, and having to admit "I can't any more" is most definitely the hardest thing because I know I can still do so much but the body won't let me.

Life will go on. It's hard, especially on the mind, but being a stubborn old bastard who refuses to give in helps a LOT. As I say, I may have lost this battle but the war is far from over and, no matter what, I WILL come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back