Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

Wondering if I could get some advice?
Looks like I’ve been over feeding and overwatering :(
Have let them dry out, been 4 days since i last gave them some plain water and the meter (which I haven’t been using as it seems a little intrusive on the root zone) is reading dry.
They’re not quite as droopy as before. But leaves are getting paler by the day and growth is a slow crawl.
My question is where do I go from here...?
Leave them a little longer to dry out further, give them a plain watering or feed them with a lower dosage?
Any and all help greatly appreciated as always
:thanks: :hug:

2ee8f2685003c0db8776f71147243b15.jpg

I have posted a detailed thread on my watering/feeding schedule and more photos in the infirmary section

I would hazzard a guess at C

I would hazzard a guess at C

They definitely look like they could do with a feed, but Im feeling very cautious and confidence at making a decision is somewhat lacking. I increased feed dosage too rapidly I think, that combined with possibly to much frequency with watering has led me here. But a lighter feed, maybe 1/3 strength could do

overwatering droop and underwatering droop are similar looking.im thinking after overwatering they should spring back up,then droop back down because of drying out.my guess is they havnt dried out yet,so leave em another day.lift the pot to double check.

:pighug:

So I had the last ml in sugar and drank hot tea with it. lol,,, it tastes really hashy let the sugar melt in mouth ,,, can this be mixed in edibles ,,, if so what ,,,, hmmmm I fancy a peppermint soaked bit of tablet :biggrin: imagine [HASHTAG]#kedalmintcake[/HASHTAG]

overwatering droop and underwatering droop are similar looking.im thinking after overwatering they should spring back up,then droop back down because of drying out.my guess is they havnt dried out yet,so leave em another day.lift the pot to double check.

:pighug:

Yeah, thats the trouble right, I can't tell when that change over period comes. The pots and plants both weigh 4.7kg (yesterday) seems pretty light to me considering theres 19 litres of soil and a plant in there. I've been going on the lifting pot method but can't say I've been judging very well. The moisture meter reads dry, but its a cheapy and have no idea how reliable they are. But I can hold out longer, see how they go. Would you feed them or just plain water again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back