Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:nice big box of sparkly weeds there :thumbsup:
a wee story.i grew an indica once,i let it really amber up.it grew as most others do had sparkles and everything.i will discribe the stone...horrible yucky depressed :shrug: if that had been my first experience with canna,it would have been the last.
next stop kettle

:pighug:

:cheers:

howdy E Grower :pass:i blamed me then the plant,then scratched my head for 3 years :shrug:after hearing a few things from medical peeps,what works what dosnt.ive come to the conclusion that it was my brain telling me i dont like indicas and i deffinately dont like ambers.

howdy E Grower :pass:i blamed me then the plant,then scratched my head for 3 years :shrug:after hearing a few things from medical peeps,what works what dosnt.ive come to the conclusion that it was my brain telling me i dont like indicas and i deffinately dont like ambers.

Evening @archie gemmill :pass:..sharing one...

It took you 3 years to work out huh....?..................:crying:...How [HASHTAG]#stoner[/HASHTAG] of you...:doc1:

schoop...:vibe:..schoop...:vibe:

Afternoon AFN ,,,Last night I got a little bored late last night and decided to tie up and super crop every branch on a Painkiller planted in a plastic coffee can. I was surprise how quick she recuperated for all the bending twisting I did. you can see how crappy she looked after the bending, then this morning, all branches pointing towards the light.

P1010001-13.jpg
P1010002-12.jpg
P1010003-12.jpg
P1010004-12.jpg
P1010007-13.jpg
P1010008-12.jpg

But what if you likes it all. In it :crying:
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back