Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thats the trouble right, I can't tell when that change over period comes. The pots and plants both weigh 4.7kg (yesterday) seems pretty light to me considering theres 19 litres of soil and a plant in there. I've been going on the lifting pot method but can't say I've been judging very well. The moisture meter reads dry, but its a cheapy and have no idea how reliable they are. But I can hold out longer, see how they go. Would you feed them or just plain water again?

You could start to weigh them ,I guess ,, [HASHTAG]#mygutsgowithfeedmoreph[/HASHTAG]

spare pot ? potted up sat in the corner never watered.
even a fully grown plant weights nothing compared to pot n soil.
:pighug:

Unfortunately not, no spare pot and my bag o soil filled the two pots perfectly. I have some 3 gal pots but thats not much use.
I can start documenting the literal weights of the actual pots and plants, could be handy for the future anyway. I'll weigh them again tomorrow see if theres any change from the 4.7kg yesterday. If no change, I guess there ready for a water/feed?

overwatering/flushing can lead to lack of nutes in medium so yep half strenght imo (eejit...get a 4th opinion)
:pighug:
lol bro, all opinions are hugely appreciated, eejit or not! Thanks :)
She was showing potential signs of N tox, clawing leaves etc after my last feed at 1/2 strength. But I did have calmag added which has N in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back