Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow growers and a good afternoon to you all....I have had the dreaded "you have used over 80% of your data." text, so I will be only popping in to insult and annoy you lot, every now and again!!....just to let you know..BOTH my Fugue Indica have breached and I will be starting a new journal, when the internet is sorted....please let me know if you want to be tagged in!!.....:headbang:

Hello fellow growers and a good afternoon to you all....I have had the dreaded "you have used over 80% of your data." text, so I will be only popping in to insult and annoy you lot, every now and again!!....just to let you know..BOTH my Fugue Indica have breached and I will be starting a new journal, when the internet is sorted....please let me know if you want to be tagged in!!.....:headbang:

You know it grobro count me in

Tag me pot favor.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Anyone know if there is a sweet seeds AFN discount code?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Dude I stopped them all after multi-dwarfed plants,:shrug: pulled out the comp too dude, moving forward bro the Jammie Dodgers I dropped are doing marvellously, big phat leaves, had a Fugue Indica breach today and she looks like she has some fight in her dude:woohoo:....I'm thinking of journal her dude...if I do I will tag you straight in:headbang::pass:
Oh, bad luck passes, new times to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back