Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone stick the coffee pot on and roll one... @hesgone13 is 5 pages back catching up fast...:biggrin:

IMG_0299.JPG

Someone stick the coffee pot on and roll one... @hesgone13 is 5 pages back catching up fast...:biggrin:

View attachment 958395

Thanks, Mossy.............but it's weird the way you do that..........must be some of those mystical mod powers! BTW, thanks also for picking up on the little "problem" from yesterday.

Hey everyone......an FYI for you folks who love Dutch Passion strains..........one of the guys from Dope Seeds sent me an email the other day.......they are one of our sponsors, I believe. For the month of October they are selling the DP line at 20% off......and if you use Bitcoin you get an additional 20% off! That's almost 1/2 off on a top breeder's strains. Bitcoin is easy to use and about as secure as it gets these days.....as far Dope Seeds service goes....I have ordered from them once.......here in eastern US in 8 days beautifully stealthed........so much so I had trouble finding the damn seeds!!!!!

good idea...

Always a good idea @Slater :coffee:

Mmmmmm that looks like a delicious coffee Aunty...good colour....you can make me a brew anytime lol:crying::d5:

Yay @Vapo69 ...I like me tea the same colour ...no maidens watter for me....:biggrin:

Thanks, Mossy.............but it's weird the way you do that..........must be some of those mystical mod powers! BTW, thanks also for picking up on the little "problem" from yesterday.

Some Stoners call me Mystic Mossy @hesgone13 ......:aha:..but when they are sober they realise it is the Like Alerts as you are reading up.....:biggrin:...a hansel and gretel trail.....

Thinking of you....Not in a “Ive got Yorkshire puddings,you haven’t “kind of a way.....

Hmm..Jury is out........:eyebrows:

I Thought our days of yorkshire puds were over when we gave up wheat flour....

IMG_5619.JPG

but with a bit of re-jigging the recipe..you can do them on cornflour..gluten free....

YUM...:chef:

@hairyman do you have a Microwave...?..those pre-cooked frozen ones are a decent alternative...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back