Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ban from the AFN. For a week! 5 or 7 loong days.. :crying: I think it was 5.
Looking back kind of funny.

Old system...:headbang:...I don't Think it was particularly effective...unless someone who is normally a good member is having an out of character spin out.

5 day ban gives them enough time to get over the problem without burning too many boats on site....

This year we are using the Reply Ban system..if you cause Trouble in a thread...we simply remove your permissions for that thread...:headbang:..if you then spin it out to another thread...you get a 5 day Ban.

It seems to be Working up to now..

Being the largest thread on AFN we get very little Trouble from [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..because the Regulars Report any negative posts.

They want it to be a place of Sanctuary as much as we do [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Old system...:headbang:...I don't Think it was particularly effective...unless someone who is normally a good member is having an out of character spin out.

5 day ban gives them enough time to get over the problem without burning too many boats on site....

This year we are using the Reply Ban system..if you cause Trouble in a thread...we simply remove your permissions for that thread...:headbang:..if you then spin it out to another thread...you get a 5 day Ban.

It seems to be Working up to now..

Being the largest thread on AFN we get very little Trouble from [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..because the Regulars Report any negative posts.

They want it to be a place of Sanctuary as much as we do [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG] :d5:
I never knew the ban rules.. I don't see to much negative stuff here ever! [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back