Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent my first few years on cannabis forums Pretending to be a man @Oily Mark ..because I was Warned it would be Safer than being a woman on cannabis forums...:biggrin:

Sleep Tight @E Grower :bighug:...we'll still be here when you wake up.

Morning Aunty!! :bighug:
I remember you posting on 2 sites and one you got ban did you?? :shooty:time has changed..

Morning all,

Definitely feels like a lazy Sunday. I foresee a few beers, a few joints & hopefully a roast at some point. Hope all is well with you all [emoji1303]

HH

A roast sounds nice , my oven has been broken for ages , good job I got a deep fat fryer :thumbsup:

I even make the odd cake and biscuits in the microwave ,, but it ain't the same ,, I haven't had a yorshire pudding in so long :shrug: it's a shame for me :haha:

:pighug:

*Hi pal ,,, 5 or 7 days :yoinks:.

I would go stir crazy :frog:
I didn't miss anything much.. If I remember correctly we made an anoncmemt here in LS that id be gone for 5 whole days.
To me that's not along time.
Why did we even make the announcement??? Oh the good ole day's!!:shooty: it feels great to still be on the AFN..

Last edited:
Morning Aunty!! :bighug:
I remember you posting on 2 sites and one you got ban did you?? :shooty:time has changed..

Maaan...you get Banned from 1 cannabis forum....and no-one ever Forgets................:crying:

Afternoon @The Elvis :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back