Status
Not open for further replies.
Though i do thank you for the kind offer, i gave up booze a long time ago...i am strictly on a green diet these days!

I drink maybe a handful of times a year... And when I do it's very little lol I'm with you!

Next on the chopping block(starting monday) is the delicious 11 roses
View attachment 957981

View attachment 957982

View attachment 957983

Ow ow ow!!! What's your first impression before chop? You dig the smell and density? Trich coverage? I always get the fall colors! Yours did too! Here's mine that just came down...

IMG_20180929_030706.jpg

IMG_20180929_030731.jpg

View attachment 957985 View attachment 957986 View attachment 957984

So am I :crying: Those are over 6ft... sending the buds for testing st the lab too results come Tuesday

You have some serious skill man :greenthumb: impressive. Ahaha your gonna have a nice harvest off of those for sure

Sounds killer!!

Drink that stuff and you realise why the Indians went on the warpath.

You need the real thing, some proper uisge-beatha, the "Water of Life"...

m53170.jpg

Not a huge fan of scotch whisky... I like the small batch full bodied bourbon. Whisky definitely can make one mean! But Makers Mark makes me feel warm and fuzzy lol far from the war path!

Please break it down and give me a simple answer how many micromoles per watt does a led produce ?

400 watt led produces 811 lmaooo which led light is this ? :crying: Please share your expertise and wisdom... were thease reading taken from a inch away from the lens....

Anyways bro we will leave it too that... I use A mixture of cmh, cob and hps.... :pighug:

Goodnight

You have your answer above. With the methodology. With both giving a coverage of exactly 1m².

You don't get a much better way to define it than that. Same 400w, 131% improvement in efficiency. You don't want to read things, that's not my problem.

I drink maybe a handful of times a year... And when I do it's very little lol I'm with you!

Ow ow ow!!! What's your first impression before chop? You dig the smell and density? Trich coverage? I always get the fall colors! Yours did too! Here's mine that just came down...

View attachment 957991
View attachment 957992

Sounds killer!!

Not a huge fan of scotch whisky... I like the small batch full bodied bourbon. Whisky definitely can make one mean! But Makers Mark makes me feel warm and fuzzy lol far from the war path!

Don’t chop lol.... it’s too beautiful too touch, them fan leaves are awesome....

And that's still more than HPS, as seen in the link above.

A good quality wunatom board produces 1.9 same as a cmh

A double ended 1000 watt produces 2.1 per watt, the likes dimlux, and gravita, thease are commercial grade applicants... cobs are more cooler and better for the indoor grower.

There almost good as each other, but I wouldn’t say one is better than another when it comes too plant growing, Plant doesn’t grow with bightness, but cobs will revolusionise lighting for us too see and be more efficient too save energy bills.

Last edited:

Then you have the fun of "which" type of Scotch. A Speyside is MUCH smoother, whereas one from the Western Isles will give you the burn and body you like. A blend is just firewater.

A good quality wunatom board produces 1.9 same as a cmh

A double ended 1000 watt produces 2.1 per watt, the likes dimlux, and gravita, thease are commercial grade applicants... cobs are more cooler and better for the indoor grower.

And you go into high end LED and you can get over that 1000w DE HID. Plus you have the advantage of being able to spread the light coverage from COBS over a greater area giving you a much better coverage than a central source suspended higher to prevent you cooking the plant.

PS. Nice of you to move the goalposts from HPS and Cobs to CMH and QB. But we'll let that slide...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back