Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like you have enough time! Lol
Check this custom tritium dabber tool.
8c6dd96b4788c51dfbadb5359cd06f8d.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I’m not going too compare a 50 watt cob too a 400 hps :crying:

I asked a simple question ? How many micro moles can ypu get from per watt.

And you were told to define, for even a Budmaster HC4 will outdo a traditional HPS at in excess of 1 µmol/w (264µmol at 200w TOTAL power draw including cooling, etc).

Or are you going to say that the world is wrong and that LED is less efficient than HID or incandescent?

Better still, read this for a PERFECT comparison of 400w HPS vs 400w of LED. I'll sum it up for you, 400w HPS = 618µmol/m² or 1.545µmol/w. 400w LED = 811 µmol/m² or 2.0275 µmol/w. That means the same 400w produces a 131% improvement in µmoles/w when looking at LED vs HPS.

https://www.pro-emit.de/led-vs-high-pressure-sodium-lamp/

Next question.

Last edited:
And you were told to define, for even a Budmaster HC4 will outdo a traditional HPS at in excess of 1 µmol/w (264µmol at 200w TOTAL power draw including cooling, etc).

Or are you going to say that the world is wrong and that LED is less efficient than HID or incandescent?

Better still, read this for a PERFECT comparison of 400w HPS vs 400w of LED. I'll sum it up for you, 400w HPS = 618µmol/m² or 1.545µmol/w. 400w LED = 811 µmol/m² or 2.0275 µmol/w. That means the same 400w produces 131% more µmoles/w when looking at LED vs HPS.

https://www.pro-emit.de/led-vs-high-pressure-sodium-lamp/

Next question.

Please break it down and give me a simple answer how many micromoles per watt does a cob produce ?

400 watt led produces 811 lmaooo which led light is this ? :crying: Please share your expertise and wisdom...

Anyways bro we will leave it too that... I use A mixture of cmh, cob and hps.... :pighug:

Goodnight

Doesn't look like you have enough time! Lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
The guy also makes 30 second timers along with other custom metal EDC items. This was just a pic he had posted and my upcoming birthday gift is in the mail. Will post a pic once I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back