Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I still have my Mars 300w from when I first tried growing. And can’t complain about the weed it helped me smoke. I also have my Viparspectra 450’s. Happy with my Skyline 400 these days but the others are my backup. Still not tried my Skyline 100 yet but deffo no room for another small tent. My missus is pretty tolerant but it’s a two way street...I don’t tell her which bags n shoes to buy [emoji1303]

HH
I have heard of people harvesting up to 2g per watt from leds..have you got anywhere close to this.?

The problem is that a lot of the cheap ones don't pull the same power as the likes of the Mars, some of them are literally half the power of the Mars so without knowing make, etc, it's quite possible they would be crap.
Even the mars ones are misleading with how they name their lights! The 600w mars hydro light only uses about 250w actual power!
The 600w they reference is actualy what the manufacturer says their unit will replace with regards to HPS lighting!

So basically, the mars hydro 600w light would give you similar growing results as a 600w HPS light but only actualy uses 250w.
Or so they say.... ✌

Hope everyone is doing well. After no sleep the day before and having to pick up my daughter I crashed out when home again then was up just for a bit then out I was again. Now I'll need to check on my girls and maybe readjust the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back