Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always an angle to start with that leads to the right place. Not knowing her, I can't say. Could be saving money, known quality of meds, having a commodity available for trade/sale if needed. etc... If I know what was important to her, I could devise you a good offensive strategy. I will add though, that if you approach her as if you already know what she will say, and seem defensive from the get go. You lose.

If you have the nuts for it, you could pull an 'inception' style manipulation wherre she thinks it was her idea. LOL..:smoking::d5::coffee:
This is true..I usually grow away from the family home..But finding a safe affordable premises is proving tricky.
I’ve been with me hemperess for over 25 years,and she has put up with a lot from me..(some insane massive grows)
It’s easy for me to gauge her mood and I’m feeling tonight isn’t feeling right now...

Aaahhh,I see.How is it?
My brother bought a bunch of cheap (300w power usage.)Chinese leds..he has them all still in the box,unused in his lock-up.Because nuff people told him they would be shite.

No idea, don't have one.

If he got them cheap enough, meaning they're likely shite, there's plenty mugs on the Bay of Fleas who will pay through the nose for them.

Personally I still have my Mars 300w from when I first tried growing. And can’t complain about the weed it helped me smoke. I also have my Viparspectra 450’s. Happy with my Skyline 400 these days but the others are my backup. Still not tried my Skyline 100 yet but deffo no room for another small tent. My missus is pretty tolerant but it’s a two way street...I don’t tell her which bags n shoes to buy [emoji1303]

HH

I been off work too long, just remembered, the hard way, that Belgian sparks don't give a shit about polarity so I got a nice 230vac dirl up me arm because some arse screwed both bulbs into the cooker hood too tight and broke the seal on the bulbs. One bulb dead, so the base was left in the socket and when I tried to unscrew the base I found out that the single pole switch on the hood controlled the neutral.

Cue several sweary words.

Personally I still have my Mars 300w from when I first tried growing. And can’t complain about the weed it helped me smoke. I also have my Viparspectra 450’s. Happy with my Skyline 400 these days but the others are my backup. Still not tried my Skyline 100 yet but deffo no room for another small tent. My missus is pretty tolerant but it’s a two way street...I don’t tell her which bags n shoes to buy [emoji1303]

HH

The problem is that a lot of the cheap ones don't pull the same power as the likes of the Mars, some of them are literally half the power of the Mars so without knowing make, etc, it's quite possible they would be crap.

The problem is that a lot of the cheap ones don't pull the same power as the likes of the Mars, some of them are literally half the power of the Mars so without knowing make, etc, it's quite possible they would be crap.

Like any other hobby I find growing addictive. In guitar playing circles they’re is a good dose of G.A.S. Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. And I think it applies to most hobbies that people become engrossed in. At the moment for me I only have a small 70x70 tent I can use. Been trying multiple plants at a time but have decided I only want one plant in that space at a time. Got a couple halfway at the moment and after that I’m applying a strict one plant rule. At least that way I can grow at least a quarter of the seeds I’ve stockpiled [emoji23]

HH

Like any other hobby I find growing addictive. In guitar playing circles they’re is a good dose of G.A.S. Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. And I think it applies to most hobbies that people become engrossed in. At the moment for me I only have a small 70x70 tent I can use. Been trying multiple plants at a time but have decided I only want one plant in that space at a time. Got a couple halfway at the moment and after that I’m applying a strict one plant rule. At least that way I can grow at least a quarter of the seeds I’ve stockpiled [emoji23]

HH

Oh, you're not the only one, plus I get to paddle my brain thinking up new "cheap and cheerful" home made lights and experiment with different LEDs. If I can keep the cost of a light that can grow a half decent plant down to under €30 plus some crap I have lying around then I'm happy.

HH
Hahaha...
I’ve been growing since I was a kid but haven’t really grown with leds..And only grown Autos for just over a year.I have a Budmaster2 300w.Shes always been hanging around the grows,but usually just for veg or to add in some extra light.
She would be perfect for my baby tent,tucked away all secret like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back