Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i have 47 plants all photos right now. But thats including small clones and 2 week old seedlings only 17 in the flower room. I am going to build a autoflower room soon just to have fun
What strains have you got going at the moment dave?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

IMG_3660.jpg

Hi Guys! I'm so proud of myself I could just sh--! Finally got my used Canon to take a decent picture even if it is on auto function. I will keep working on it and if successful will post a grow thread. The plant on the left is a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto at Day 48. The pic doesn't do it justice as it is covered in buds and is starting to really pack them on. All I have done is early pony tailing and extensive LST. The smaller plant is a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry at Day 28. She has had pony tailing and just started LST. Both are hempies in 100% perlite and Mega Crop as basic nute. Thanks to everyone here for their help and encouragement, especially @Mike20132 and @912GreenSkell.

View attachment 957581

Hi Guys! I'm so proud of myself I could just sh--! Finally got my used Canon to take a decent picture even if it is on auto function. I will keep working on it and if successful will post a grow thread. The plant on the left is a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto at Day 48. The pic doesn't do it justice as it is covered in buds and is starting to really pack them on. All I have done is early pony tailing and extensive LST. The smaller plant is a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry at Day 28. She has had pony tailing and just started LST. Both are hempies in 100% perlite and Mega Crop as basic nute. Thanks to everyone here for their help and encouragement, especially @Mike20132 and @912GreenSkell.
Looking good buddy!! Tag me in when you get your journal going! Good to see a pic of the young ladies

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
View attachment 957581

I have a few Dark Devil seeds,I am interested to see how she finishes.
What lights are you shining on her?

View attachment 957581

It’s gonna grow nice... ypu will have a dozen collars or more :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back