Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the FBI have cleared Kavanaugh AGAIN, you're missing some excellent efforts as some stake their place for the "Moonhowler of the Year 2018" award.

Better than most of the stuff on TV, I tell thee, for nobody would actually think such a script would be believable, even as satire or sitcom...
The highlights do seem to slip through my defenses lol...no matter how hard I try :crying:

Good afternoon stoners
Just wanted to let everyone know about 630 watt de cmh. This is by far the badassedest light ive used ever. Imo crushes a 1000 watt hps. Hands down
What area you covering with this?

Attachments

• 4C717E03-38C3-4DD7-8707-807B2044172C.jpeg
    4C717E03-38C3-4DD7-8707-807B2044172C.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 33
Good afternoon stoners
Just wanted to let everyone know about 630 watt de cmh. This is by far the badassedest light ive used ever. Imo crushes a 1000 watt hps. Hands down
Nice one chefdave :bow:....good to see another brother promoting the CMH way :headbang:...i'm only a 315w but she is enough for the moment and doesn't ever dissapoint :bighug:

Nice one chefdave [emoji144]....good to see another brother promoting the CMH way :headbang:...i'm only a 315w but she is enough for the moment and doesn't ever dissapoint :bighug:
Have you had any issues with the bulb blowing or is your electricity not an issue?

archie...that ain't right, get it together man:smoking:

Trail and me are competing for best view lol...not. He's got it for sure:smoking::toke:

I don't know guys.....both of your views are beautiful.......but Skelly might have you beat as he gazes out across his rolling fields of marijuana!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back