Status
Not open for further replies.
:friday: Happy Friday fellow stoners! :pass:

Here's a pic of my prototype scrogger! :headbang:

IMG_20181003_193158.jpg

And the rest of the girls! :headbang:

IMG_20181003_193144_kindlephoto-445275076.jpg

View attachment 957581

Hi Guys! I'm so proud of myself I could just sh--! Finally got my used Canon to take a decent picture even if it is on auto function. I will keep working on it and if successful will post a grow thread. The plant on the left is a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto at Day 48. The pic doesn't do it justice as it is covered in buds and is starting to really pack them on. All I have done is early pony tailing and extensive LST. The smaller plant is a Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry at Day 28. She has had pony tailing and just started LST. Both are hempies in 100% perlite and Mega Crop as basic nute. Thanks to everyone here for their help and encouragement, especially @Mike20132 and @912GreenSkell.

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing, tag me to your journal bud

GOOOOOOOD Morning AFN!!

Looking like a pretty Friday here, sun is out and, as you can see, Pandora is happy too. Looks like at least 3 weeks to go, probably more, so that's plenty time for new pots to arrive for next one, and for me to decide what that will be (auto/photo, which strain, you know the game). But it's an opiate day today, e-juice experiment failed miserably so am weedless, no biggie, but hurty as hell and left leg is like an army training camp (bits are passing out all the time) so methinks getting out after a pot of swill is the order of the day, I'll either loosen things off or, hopefully, FUBAR it once and for all.

So have a livener on me, for the weekend is here and that means SUZUKA!

Attachments

• IMG_20181005_080556.jpg
    IMG_20181005_080556.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20181005_080605.jpg
    IMG_20181005_080605.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 25
Hey man. Got any plans for the weekend?

Relaxing and tokeing are on the agenda here!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
House inspection Monday so pulling down the tent and stashing everything!

Last lady being hacked down tonight, she will be hanging on a rack in a cardboard box with cling film sealing her in for 8hrs which has me worried but it should be ok..

Other than that, getting crunk and wasted on my Ruby who is now good to go in jars!

f6

House inspection Monday so pulling down the tent and stashing everything!

Last lady being hacked down tonight, she will be hanging on a rack in a cardboard box with cling film sealing her in for 8hrs which has me worried but it should be ok..

Other than that, getting crunk and wasted on my Ruby who is now good to go in jars!

f6
Sounds like a good time...except having to put the tent away! Enjoy the scissor hash!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back