Status
Not open for further replies.
O dude, you should see some of my texts. A period instead of a space and all sorts of awesome misspellings.and words that only exist in a far thrown acid trip rolling a doobie or something.LOL Im bad enough on a keyboard.Lets make it smaller big clumby thumb dude.LOL

I was at the University here recently sitting at a bench listening to a fountain, and reading a book. The eye candy there is spectacular. Anyway, a professor came up to compliment me for reading an actual book. He said I made his day and gave him hope. Thats some fuked up truth.

Morning AFN....Well, I had a talk with the LSD25 last night while taking pictures. Asked her if she was ready ....and she YES. Off to the kill floor after work.

DSC_2151.jpg

I was at the University here recently sitting at a bench listening to a fountain, and reading a book. The eye candy there is spectacular. Anyway, a professor came up to compliment me for reading an actual book. He said I made his day and gave him hope. Thats some fuked up truth.

While I do actually spend a lot of time reading on my phone, it’s entirely made up of things found online only. Any time I want to read a book it has to be an actual physical copy of the book. My girlfriend has one of those kindle things and reads books on it all the time but to me it’s just not the same. I want to actually hold the book in my hand. Turn the pages... and as strange as it may sound.... I enjoy the smell of a new book.

While I do actually spend a lot of time reading on my phone, it’s entirely made up of things found online only. Any time I want to read a book it has to be an actual physical copy of the book. My girlfriend has one of those kindle things and reads books on it all the time but to me it’s just not the same. I want to actually hold the book in my hand. Turn the pages... and as strange as it may sound.... I enjoy the smell of a new book.
I quite like the smell of a musty old book too

looking good,what are they,and where the rest of them :pass:
:pighug:
I think he is trying to wind me up Archie , he knows I hate to see the floor of a tent
Yes dude I know you hate to see an empty tent :muahaha:..and @archie gemmill they are Jammie Dodgers from the new @mephisto illuminauto drop...and @hairyman dude, I put 2 Fugue Indica pheno just about an hour ago...not enough coco aaarrgh!!..one of the seeds had a little white tail yaaay:pimp:..roll on saturday:smoker1::peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back