Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning hairy, all good thanks, hope you are too! I have one, but I don't use it for canna. Why do you ask?

Just wondering ,, I have one ,, I dont really understand it ,, but I thinking of starting a bussiness up and well I will have to figure it all out I guess for separate potential income avenues

Just wondering ,, I have one ,, I dont really understand it ,, but I thinking of starting a bussiness up and well I will have to figure it all out I guess for separate potential income avenues
I am not very clued up on social media type stuff LOL. I used to use FB for playing a few games but I don't like what they've done with it lately so I rarely use it now. Twitter and insta have pretty much passed me by.

I hope your business idea gets going, I wish you all the best! :bighug:

I am not very clued up on social media type stuff LOL. I used to use FB for playing a few games but I don't like what they've done with it lately so I rarely use it now. Twitter and insta have pretty much passed me by.

I hope your business idea gets going, I wish you all the best! :bighug:

Thanks ,,, I have a few day cources coming up that will hopefully introduce me to getting the best out of it ,,, and also one for building a website and getting high up the list in Google searches ,,,

I hardly use FB anymore, I don't post at all. I never did use insta-twitter or whatever they are. Why would I want goofy ears and stuff? I'm not ten anymore. I don't get how anyone can meaningfully communicate on those platforms... I want to see people, not have to read sarcasm and jokes without body language. I want full sentences, not acronyms. (heard of words?) I want people to be able to express themselves without pictures of eggplants and piles of poop.

I got a word for ya Bro...WORD!! LMAO! I feel ya.I fucking hate the type type communicating like we are not a bio electric organism ,and not a damned circuit board.LOL

Yes. The last thing I need in my life is more opportunity for typing on on a one or two inch big keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back