Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do 7 autos, there feminised strains are some of the best. The blue dream and green crack are some of the most popular strains in America, there’s a sponsor on here aswell. Only 2 diaries, I will be adding the third....

I really like thier stuff... I got thier OG Kush, and Trainwreck going right now. I would like to try a few others too. Big fan.

Good evening all! :pass:

Can anyone recommend a pump from Amazon or US that I can use for now to bubble a couple buckets using an air stone. I'm thinking maybe later on I might use it for ebb n flow in coco, so I would need one that is able to to bubble and pump... if that's possible? :shrug:
Thanks in advance for ideals suggestions! :headbang:

IMG_20181004_084410.jpg
Morning everyone ✌

Morning everyone! :pass:
Good evening all! :pass:

Can anyone recommend a pump from Amazon or US that I can use for now to bubble a couple buckets using an air stone. I'm thinking maybe later on I might use it for ebb n flow in coco, so I would need one that is able to to bubble and pump... if that's possible? :shrug:
Thanks in advance for ideals suggestions! :headbang:
I'm not trying to sound dumb here, but wouldn't one be an air pump and the ebb and flow one need to be a water pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back