Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP my grow. Greenhouse disintegrating after a light rain. Do NOT buy this cheap PE mesh material! I could line the inside with plastic but the damage is done. Really think I need to tear the whole greenhouse down before the problem gets worse from wind. Is there anyone who thinks I should pay for 120sqft of plastic to line the inside of the frame? The plants are wet and every little flake of plastic is STUCK!

20181002_120356.jpg
20181002_120812.jpg

This was brought up about a week or so ago...cant remember by whom....but ....

Flowering Cannabis Plants Can Make “Sap”

Sap – there’s lots of speculation about what it is. No one knows for sure. Many growers who have run into this agree that the type of sap produced is sweet and doesn’t contain much (if any) THC. It is mostly made of sugar and water and so is not smokable. Seems to be related to the plant over-producing sugars, and sap productions is more common when

• Plants being in the flowering stage

• Using sugar supplements like molasses, Botanicare Sweet, Sugar Daddy, etc.

• Big temperature difference between night and day, especially if it gets cold at night

• Certain strains or individual plants seem more likely to produce sap

• Yet sometimes oozing sap seems to happen for no known reason
Nice one P!!

That sucks but you could hose off the plastic and I would by some sheet plastic
RIP my grow. Greenhouse disintegrating after a light rain. Do NOT buy this cheap PE mesh material! I could line the inside with plastic but the damage is done. Really think I need to tear the whole greenhouse down before the problem gets worse from wind. Is there anyone who thinks I should pay for 120sqft of plastic to line the inside of the frame? The plants are wet and every little flake of plastic is STUCK!

View attachment 956842 View attachment 956843

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

We're pleased and proud to announce that we're a Gold Sponsor of the virtual CannaGrow Expo! CannaGrow was the first cannabis expo I've ever gone to when we moved to Colorado; we're very excited to work with them and we'd encourage all growers to check out the event (and it's FREE registration right now) to learn more (and look for our virtual booth!)

https://virtual.cannagrowexpo.com/

There's a company name/location listed on the registration; tell 'em you're with the Autoflower Network!

View attachment 956749

Registered,, :biggrin:,,, I will be honest I don't quite understand what I registered for :rofl: but I have over 150 days to find out :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back