Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel

Family shot sugar baker ,, the 4 girls I kept and the boy in the middle second shot and boy last :d5:
DSCF1794.JPG
DSCF1796.JPG
DSCF1801_1.jpg

Happy Friday AFN! Was going through some old comics looking for my Venom [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to see what condition it's in when I found this. Its from our pal Nancy Reagan and the D.A.R.E program. Some important stuff you should all consider heeding its advice lol.

View attachment 955458
View attachment 955461

View attachment 955462

"This crop been dusted" lol I have smoked a good bit over the years and never had anything "dusted". Wouldnt it cost the dealer more to add more drugs? I think that's like razor blades in my peanut butter cups at Halloween. Only 1 I know who smoke weed with angel dust is Smokey, and he ain't been ever since hahaha. I'm gonna go do a dab or two in honor of the D.A.R.E program it obviously worked lol.

That's super weird dude, I actually have the same issue of Venom [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and mine is totally different:
upload_2018-9-28_9-56-31.png

I would bow.

Ills try that ,,, and magic deserves a bow as well :biggrin:

Coco or soil? Cause if its soil DAMN!

They both soil pal, the soil had various microbes and mitochondria added but since then they just been fed fishmix it's the magic seeds, I got a couple of other 2 lt
DSCF1787.JPG
r going and whilst I am pleased with them ,, these are just big I have one witchdoctor in a 5ltr pot and its huge as well for pot size really :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back