Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I have a 5 pack of BT but thats the report on magics stuff big. That's 1 reason why I haven't grown it yet. Wanted to see how a 1gal would do, so it's big enough. Want to see if it would restrict size but looks to big for what I want, could be a big strain too.

I have one of them going also she heading the same way ,,, big :wiz: I guess they really are magic :thumbsup:

Now I see it!

Mine also changed!

@Mossy must be having some fun :crying:

See..even Hobbsey Blamed me...Guess again.....:smoker:..or if you Pay me enough...I'll turn Grass......

I take £'s $'s Bitcoins or Hay Hal..highest bidder....:headbang:

hi peeps :pass:
ohh cock how many did i do ?:gassy: sorry if i caused any alarm,concerns or discomfort folks :redcard:it was wrong and i know it:dammit:
i could change it back hairy......but i really would get my arse kicked :naughtystep: nononono
:pighug:

I managed it pal ,,, 4 mephisto girls ,,

They sharing the bath ,,,they the survivors :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: of the 8 :toke:

DSCF1811_1.jpg

hi peeps :pass:
ohh cock how many did i do ?:gassy: sorry if i caused any alarm,concerns or discomfort folks :redcard:it was wrong and i know it:dammit:
i could change it back hairy......but i really would get my arse kicked :naughtystep: nononono
:pighug:

Well...you could at least have held out until I made some money off you....:crying:

Hail Group W Bench!

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere for the site owner(s), admins, staff for different sub forums, etc?

Also - I'm in the midst of a 16 hour shift which is in the midst of a 9 day stretch of 12 hour shifts. Excuse any incoherence and, for heaven's sake, someone take a good toke and shotgun it my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back