Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning friends here's a couple shots of my green poison fast she's in the solarium now. It's getting late for the greenhouse now there are still a few plants out there though. Early morning shots:toke:
DSCN4728.JPG

There's also another topped gp in here too
DSCN4729.JPG

hello AFN thought id do a bit if crowd sourcing for ideas for next year il be poping 4 strains to do clonr runs of so my plan is pop 5 of each strain and pick the best as a mum for the year the strain im going with so far are
karels haze / super sativa seed club
suger black rose / delicous seeds
dark ghost train / rare dankness

so what to run for a 4th i was thinking maybe
dutch passion/ orange punch
crocketts / crocketts dawg
i had some wedding cake sunset surbert and cherrygasim in my cart but there out of stock so what you think people im also open to sudgestions
:toke:

Happy Friday AFN! Was going through some old comics looking for my Venom [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to see what condition it's in when I found this. Its from our pal Nancy Reagan and the D.A.R.E program. Some important stuff you should all consider heeding its advice lol.

20180927_145903.jpg

20180927_150503.jpg

20180927_150636.jpg

"This crop been dusted" lol I have smoked a good bit over the years and never had anything "dusted". Wouldnt it cost the dealer more to add more drugs? I think that's like razor blades in my peanut butter cups at Halloween. Only 1 I know who smoke weed with angel dust is Smokey, and he ain't been right ever since hahaha. I'm gonna go do a dab or two in honor of the D.A.R.E program it obviously worked lol.

Last edited:
hello AFN thought id do a bit if crowd sourcing for ideas for next year il be poping 4 strains to do clonr runs of so my plan is pop 5 of each strain and pick the best as a mum for the year the strain im going with so far are
karels haze / super sativa seed club
suger black rose / delicous seeds
dark ghost train / rare dankness

so what to run for a 4th i was thinking maybe
dutch passion/ orange punch
crocketts / crocketts dawg
i had some wedding cake sunset surbert and cherrygasim in my cart but there out of stock so what you think people im also open to sudgestions
:toke:
Nice selection there, I'm thinking you should run that Dutch passion orange.

Take a look at @912GreenSkell outdoor run and see if any of those strains interest you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back