Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mossy!! How are you doing my friend? Just have a couple of spare moments before i get started on the harvest of the blueberry...chopped some branches before the rain

Evening @912GreenSkell ...:bighug:..that is the one job I don't envy you with those girls...you'll need plasters on your trim scissor fingers...

Evening @912GreenSkell ...:bighug:..that is the one job I don't envy you with those girls...you'll need plasters on your trim scissor fingers...

Yeah for sure....fortunately i have a helper this year. A very cool Brazilian woman is helping me this year. Between that and the auto trimmer, its going much faster than normal. I find though i still want to wet trim all of the best bud, but the trimmer is working awesome for cleaning up the smaller bud, and works exceptional for making kief

I want a Brazilian trimmer:smoking:
Yeah for sure....fortunately i have a helper this year. A very cool Brazilian woman is helping me this year. Between that and the auto trimmer, its going much faster than normal. I find though i still want to wet trim all of the best bud, but the trimmer is working awesome for cleaning up the smaller bud, and works exceptional for making kief

Excellent @912GreenSkell ...:headbang:..Are we getting a Vid of the auto trim in action...?...:eyebrows:

Grower Lust....:pighug:

Evening @Jraven :bighug:...
Howdy mossy, archie. Fall has arrived it looks like...windy and rainy here today. Had an amazingly sunny summer that seemed to go on and on. But all's back to normal now:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back