Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a backcross. If your looking to keep as many of the traits of the original female, then you backcross with a male from each succeeding generation of offspring. then, in each new generation, the % of genes of the original mother increases. And it matters not if the mother was a hybrid or not, as each successive breeding will still bring you closer to the mother's genetics.

If your looking to get the best traits of both parents, you breed each successive generation among themselves, selecting the most likely male and females

So "West Virginia" then...

I'm in recovery at home . I'm physically drained most of the time. it's a challenge just to get dressed in the a.m.I get frustrated with small tasks because my eye hand coordination is very poor right now I'll get it together soon .I'm not ready to lay down just yet . I'm, off to the hospital for my brain scan see ya'll later . :thumbsup::bighug:

Whoa Dude, take 'er easy will ya? Too much headbanging. okay?

We are gonna slow things down for you. You don't seem like you are into that commecial grade country stuff they are passing around as music these days. But maybe once in a while you might kick up your heels to some "o" that Outlaw stuff. That brings me to another story, when I fed Merle Haggard (rip), Egg Salad sandwich and Tortilla Soup. But that's for another day. Here you go my friend.

Jerry Jeff Walker,
a good friend of Willie Nelson.

Just putting this out there.
Capture+_2018-09-25-11-13-54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back