Status
Not open for further replies.
N in general, (there are 2 types) tends to be a bud inhibitor, stucture is more Si (learning this myself) and light color (blues etc) but reds are better for bloom

@MedCzech can probably explan better.

PK does the most for flowering

f6

I just follow the programme my local bud shop gives me, they give nitrogen in week six in the form of a product called clymax I just remembered this plant got pretty bad co2 burn and nearly lost all its leaves as temp was up too

Nuggets

If nothing else, you can cause some chaos by dropping seeds in random places and watching the panic as Plod start running round trying to find out who's growing weed all over the town...

I was actually going to do that at the local camping are, just take in 20 or 30 and let them go

Nuggets

I just follow the programme my local bud shop gives me, they give nitrogen in week six in the form of a product called clymax I just remembered this plant got pretty bad co2 burn and nearly lost all its leaves as temp was up too

Nuggets

I'm f6 so I turf the guide out the window on the way home..

Talk to a real grower of your style and country right here on AfN :thumbsup:

f6

I'm f6 so I turf the guide out the window on the way home..

Talk to a real grower of your style and country right here on AfN :thumbsup:

f6

Ok, I’m just about to move 2 plants to a flower room, they r both Cali orange, just have to move them and start flowering, when I’m about to flip could u go through a grow with me, just flowering? I would really appreciate it

Nuggets

I was actually going to do that at the local camping are, just take in 20 or 30 and let them go

Nuggets

More fun dropping them in random spots around town, especially near the cop shop, drives them crazy.

Not that I've ever done such a thing with dodgy bagseeds before, it wasn't me and you can't prove a thing, officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back