Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Hope everyone’s well :D

Bought a new hunidifier and it has an ioniser function, any thoughts?

Think I may also have a slight deficiency in one of my babes, but I’ll go over to infirmary
I haven't really run a humidifier in my grows even thou I have low humidity most the time for my whole grow. I tried it once and had 90-100% humidity with extraction fan on full blast so out it came.

Wish???????? Well we will soon see if those seeds on wish r hemp or the real deal???
9b85bef026f09ef5fe0e8d4ecb0213c4.png
b383db17bb7177c618b6b86ec7f78409.jpg
168d770bf78be556fba32a3e4d21a005.jpg
5c9d2cdd8adfc55fb41659e0350490b7.jpg
25f9729e9363c7edf184371c6636d335.jpg

Nuggets

They're industrial hemp, China is becoming one of the leaders in the production of such a plant and they market the seeds in such a way as to make people THINK they're something they're not.

And, to be quite frank, the various multicoloured pics seen on Wish are a bit of a giveaway.

But at least you'll be able to make a nice cup of relaxing tea from the end product.

They're industrial hemp, China is becoming one of the leaders in the production of such a plant and they market the seeds in such a way as to make people THINK they're something they're not.

And, to be quite frank, the various multicoloured pics seen on Wish are a bit of a giveaway.

But at least you'll be able to make a nice cup of relaxing tea from the end product.

Yeah, you can’t find any reports of people finishing them, but yeah, could b a nice cup of tea

Nuggets

Cultiplex with bio diesel, rock resonator, and Uber recover, they r an Australian brand, what do u use?

Nuggets
Biobizz fish mix, biogrow,biobloom,top max, and canna pk 13/14 it seems to go alright. My buds were a good size but a little fluffy early on in the winter but are nice and firm now so I think that was lack of sun intensity?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back