Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, N no good in flower. Well not ideal.

Yeah man, spark a convo, will try and help

f6

Would u continue trying to get some more structure? I mean I can get it done but I think I can get more out of it, this is only the 4th time I have flowered indoors, you have to be onto it.

Nuggets

Good morning @Mossy :bighug::pass:

Morning @bushmasterar15 ...good to sign in and see the choons spinning. :pass:..and you doing the spinning.

Still no update from out [HASHTAG]#raregingerbear[/HASHTAG] ....?

I saw @Jraven posting the other day....he was on my MIA list too...:headbang:....maybe autumn will draw them all Home.

[HASHTAG]#absentfriends[/HASHTAG] :cheers:

Morning @bushmasterar15 ...good to sign in and see the choons spinning. :pass:..and you doing the spinning.

Still no update from out [HASHTAG]#raregingerbear[/HASHTAG] ....?

I saw @Jraven posting the other day....he was on my MIA list too...:headbang:....maybe autumn will draw them all Home.

[HASHTAG]#absentfriends[/HASHTAG] :cheers:
Yeah I haven't heard back from Bear in awhile since I made the post and he stopped in making his post. Hope things are ok and on the mend. As for Jraven it is fishing season so out on the boat and checks in when they are back in the homestead to make sure things are ok.

Would u continue trying to get some more structure? I mean I can get it done but I think I can get more out of it, this is only the 4th time I have flowered indoors, you have to be onto it.

Nuggets
What nutes are you using?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Nuggets

N in general, (there are 2 types) tends to be a bud inhibitor, stucture is more Si (learning this myself) and light color (blues etc) but reds are better for bloom

@MedCzech can probably explan better.

PK does the most for flowering

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back