Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe had to be done :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Karma sometimes works like a charm. It's harmless but maybe he will learn a lesson from it. If he thinks he can just wait it out, he will be constantly reminded of this for years.

Anyone have any idea what’s going on with this Grapey Walter? She’s had this off coloring/splotchy issue since birth. Only other time I’ve seen it the plant grew out of it but this one doesn’t seem to be getting better....

2C1A10E8-69B7-4B49-840E-7CDFB51F0DCD.jpeg

Anyone have any idea what’s going on with this Grapey Walter? She’s had this off coloring/splotchy issue since birth. Only other time I’ve seen it the plant grew out of it but this one doesn’t seem to be getting better....

View attachment 952141
I agree with Archie. Unless the rate of growth seems impacted, this looks like something that will clear up soon enough.

Ever forget you just took 3ml of high-test tincture? Remembering only about a half hour later, and specifically just after you put the now spent bowl away?

Gonna be a fun night.

Ever forget you just took 3ml of high-test tincture? Remembering only about a half hour later, and specifically just after you put the now spent bowl away?

Gonna be a fun night.
Will be a fun ride. Hope your doing well today.

I'm trying to get ready to grill some dinner. Have some fresh picked zucchini from the garden that I've sliced and put on some olive oil seasonings. Then going for a quick dust of mixed seasonings for chicken breast and everything will be on the grill. Wife made up some broccoli slaw to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back