Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea what’s going on with this Grapey Walter? She’s had this off coloring/splotchy issue since birth. Only other time I’ve seen it the plant grew out of it but this one doesn’t seem to be getting better....

View attachment 952141
Hey bud.

I’ve seen something similar to this over @LucidLucy ’s grow. Hers seems to be doing just fine so maybe nothing to worry about. Could be worth having a chat with her as I think she’s a little ahead of you in terms of plant age.
Hope it works out
:greenthumb:

Well it's 9pm I'm sober pills wore off booze wore off.. Weed don't work..
Its was the food I ate! :frowny: well.. I'll just start over!! Time to roll a joint. Make a crown and coke.. :headbang:
We're is my bar stool! I'll be here all night!:drunks:

I did this not long ago, took 3.5 ml of tincture then half an hour later ate a brownie and spent the night in space! Enjoy the ride!
Ever forget you just took 3ml of high-test tincture? Remembering only about a half hour later, and specifically just after you put the now spent bowl away?

Gonna be a fun night.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I did this not long ago, took 3.5 ml of tincture then half an hour later ate a brownie and spent the night in space! Enjoy the ride!

I guess I have graduated to Professional Stoner now. This won't be the first time that I did something like this, and I have yet to experience anything negative besides staying up too late.

10 years ago I think this dose would have me in a panic. Now, I am nibbling on some chinese leftovers and scratching my belly from time to time.

Well f6's nerves are shot and blood pressure through the roof..

Had to take off early from work today.

Last night I went to the pub had some drinks and a meal. Had to visit the cash machine up the road and some fellow is kinda loitering around. Plain clothes, tells me not to use one as it's not working. So I use the other..

I wander back to the pub, play some slots, have to go to cash machine again. Same bloke there. He's on the phone.

Thought it was odd, anyway more slots and another visit to the bank. It's about 8pm btw.

Same bloke, I eye him off but don't say anything. Do my thing and as cash comes out he crouches down and sticks his head between the machine and me.

Wtf..

I fully lost my shit..

He goes, I wasn't looking at your pin I'm a technician fixing the machine, I was listening to it.

I go what the fuck, are you an ATM whisperer? He keeps trying to tell me it's ok. Think I was anything but ok at this stage. Challenged him on not identifying himself or having any identifying clothing, I said who are you with? Bank of Nike? On flexi time are we?

He then unzips his Nike hoodie.. I almost dropped him right then. Thought better of it and walk off still giving him a spray and some warnings about his troubleshooting style.

He retreats to the bank entrance where there was security dude inside (couldn't see him earlier) and goes inside so maybe legit I guess.

Anyhoo, I'm shocked, who does that?

f6 is not the sort of person to annoy.. I'm 6ft, 100kg and covered in tattoos.

I rang the bank and made a complaint but I'm pretty wound up and I've missed half a days pay.

Could have been very bad, any trouble and I'll probably get locked down.

I have enough trouble keeping some semblance of inner peace and balance and when shit goes down it takes me a concerted effort to re focus.

Surprised I can type this or roll a joint, have bad arsed tremors, face is on fire, veins in neck are popping out..

:pass::pass::pass:

Deep breaths..

That's my news lol

How are you guys?

f6

I think tincture has had an effect on my tolerance, I thought I smoked a lot of weed before now I smoke joints like they are cigarettes. Or it could be i enjoy smoking my home grown a lot more than street weed
I guess I have graduated to Professional Stoner now. This won't be the first time that I did something like this, and I have yet to experience anything negative besides staying up too late.

10 years ago I think this dose would have me in a panic. Now, I am nibbling on some chinese leftovers and scratching my belly from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back