Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you gotta spot check your leaves and buds temperatures, just moving a plant a couple inches can drop it's temps substantially sometimes!
Makes sense. The air circulation being rather chaotic in the first place, it stands to reason that they'll get hit with more/less air (as well as more/less light) from a small move. Something I had not really considered until just now.

Though given that my knowledge of fluid dynamics is just enough to stare at a lava lamp and say "wow, that;s cool", There is a good chance I have no idea what I am talking about.

Makes sense. The air circulation being rather chaotic in the first place, it stands to reason that they'll get hit with more/less air (as well as more/less light) from a small move. Something I had not really considered until just now.

Just a quick spot check with the infrared laser, make sure the actual buds and leaves are where you want them, temp wise, you'll notice a huge difference in veg plants right away, and your buds will be denser and frontier guaranteed. Unless you're already keeping your room at like 68 constantly, of course.

FB_IMG_1521846085693.jpg

NORML posted this earlier.
My first thought was : Cut back on the nitrogen, dude. Your tips are frying, and unless it's because of lighting, Your leaves are yellowing....

Just a quick spot check with the infrared laser, make sure the actual buds and leaves are where you want them, temp wise, you'll notice a huge difference in veg plants right away, and your buds will be denser and frontier guaranteed. Unless you're already keeping your room at like 68 constantly, of course.
It fluctuates between 70 and 80, usually. I keep the humidity between 40 and 55% constant. I've read different accounts of the effects of temperature shifts of 10 degrees or more, but it seems to me that it better mimics the change in temperature between night and day. Some say its either beneficial or has no effect, others claim it can stunt the plant or cause other issues. As this is only my second grow, I really don't have a educated opinion either way. The first one turned out exceedingly well, so there's my only anecdotal account.

For me, I was thinking of using an IR thermometer to measure temperature delta between air and the top of the plant.. see if I might want to move the light one way or the other.

I realized after reading about your method in another thread that my hot tap water was about perfect.
I set my water out for at least 8 hrs is why I nuke mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back