Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello AFNers, quick question here. If my double grapes are 68 days and 75% clear trichs-25% cloudy, about how much longer do they have? I want to add KoolBloom but it says not until 2 wks before chopping. Not quite sure how much longer I should wait to add KoolBloom to the nutes...Any and all help is always greatly welcomed. @BigSm0 @bushmasterar15 @Mossy @johnp540
cheers CC! now that is the question, how long? I'm gonna be no help here, I wait till no white pistils, even on the lowest buds, and then wait a little longer.

cheers CC! now that is the question, how long? I'm gonna be no help here, I wait till no white pistils, even on the lowest buds, and then wait a little longer.
Very nice,even though. I always appreciate any insight. Thanks Team!!:cheers::toke:

Its ridiculous man! Exporting weed FROM albania TO holland and spain!! WTF :crying:

Lucky old @Spanglish :crying::crying:

Would not know mate must be a good 6 years since i picked up any street weed and fingers crossed will stay that way for a good while yet :smoking:

Hello AFNers, quick question here. If my double grapes are 68 days and 75% clear trichs-25% cloudy, about how much longer do they have? I want to add KoolBloom but it says not until 2 wks before chopping. Not quite sure how much longer I should wait to add KoolBloom to the nutes...Any and all help is always greatly welcomed. @BigSm0 @bushmasterar15 @Mossy @johnp540

My double Grape was chopped 65 days, BUT only the top colas, all the big colas were all cloudy with about 10% amber . I let the bottoms go for another 6 days to ripen up. Under Autocobs

Keep on eye on her every day mate as some meph strains finish up double quick! I reckon a 7-10 days at a guess. Hopefully 7 :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back