Status
Not open for further replies.
33eab97448b49924687b66f6d2b17b0f.jpg

Gotcha with the Mephisto...and the autopot...did you Review the autopot...?..Badges are for completed reviews not diaries...so you Owe me an Auto pot Review for the Badge...:biggrin:

Sweet Seed Review badge still available..FB not since they left site..Sorry....:headbang:

Like ships that pass in the night @trailanimal ...do you need a Hug for body heat.....?.....:bighug:
always need those, for the heart felt warmth as well, thanks Mossy, guide to us all:bighug:

Hello AFNers, quick question here. If my double grapes are 68 days and 75% clear trichs-25% cloudy, about how much longer do they have? I want to add KoolBloom but it says not until 2 wks before chopping. Not quite sure how much longer I should wait to add KoolBloom to the nutes...Any and all help is always greatly welcomed. @BigSm0 @bushmasterar15 @Mossy @johnp540

For that i´m only smoking my own weed, if you knew what storys i hear from some friends what ya get on the street here is near health destruction!:hookah:
Whereabouts? In NewMexico being next to the Juarez(J-Town) border, I imagine I've smoked the most unhealthiest of any and all reggie...Curious to here what neck o da woods your in?

Gotcha with the Mephisto badge @Only1Sky ...and the autopot...did you Review the autopot...?..Badges are for completed reviews not diaries...so you Owe me an Auto pot Review for the Badge...:biggrin:

Sweet Seed Review badge still available..FB not since they left site..Sorry....:headbang:

Like ships that pass in the night @trailanimal ...do you need a Hug for body heat.....?.....:bighug:
Thanks a bunch Mossy. :jump: I'll do write ups for AutoPot and for Sweet Seeds, and tag you when they're posted. :love:
Not surprised about the FB badge, that's why I thought I should ask. :grump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back