Status
Not open for further replies.
Canna Cooking at Maria's!! -- Canna-coco Oil

16 g of Safari F2 bud ground up and decarbed in the oven on 105 C for 40 minutes.

Now it's in 200 ml of coconut oil (virgin, cold pressed), in a double boiler.
Will keep this going for ... let's see how many hours until I want to sleep.
Maybe 3 to 8 hours, let's see.
Have to think of a way to clean my little grinder. It's totally glued up, haha.

We're eating tacos and stirring, more tacos and stirring, haha.
Maybe we'll be going all night.

The buds came out stickier than I thought.
The last couple of plants especially.
Not bad quality there at all in the end.

http://www.autoflower.org/threads/tropical-winter-guerilla-grow-ideas.62376/page-33#post-1741719

nice one! Cheers!

20180327_154124.jpg

This fatty popped her head up and spread her cotylions on Valentines day... At her tallest point, she's roughly 15" tall. And she's 34" wide.
Wonder how close to that fabled 500g/m2 I'll get, since as of now she's 5" narrower than a square meter. Her buds vary in size, from the size of a nickle and 1" long, to the size of a golf ball and 2" long.
If I can get 300 grams off her, and at least 153 off the other, I'll be a happy camper haha.
These two constitute part of my first grow, So I doubt I'll hit that high haha

View attachment 883326
This fatty popped her head up and spread her cotylions on Valentines day... At her tallest point, she's roughly 15" tall. And she's 34" wide.
Wonder how close to that fabled 500g/m2 I'll get, since as of now she's 5" narrower than a square meter. Her buds vary in size, from the size of a nickle and 1" long, to the size of a golf ball and 2" long.
If I can get 300 grams off her, and at least 153 off the other, I'll be a happy camper haha.
These two constitute part of my first grow, So I doubt I'll hit that high haha
whata spread on her!
cheers live stoner!

My bestY's dad was a screenprinter here, and he did real well. A couple ideas I liked for home gigs were buying crap on clearance at big box stores on selling it on ebay. Meal delivery, a friend of mone did real well with that one, she made a menu, and handed it out, the buyer would take a 5 day meal supply, and turn in the previous weeks *washed containers. She did VERY well, but she was a fantastic cook too.

I had such a terrible time getting kitchen cabinets that I was thinking of doing a ready to assemble cabinet shop. I think I could run with with 2 people and me with a modest 30k investment.
3 ina cab shop can work real well, wasn't my shop though:thumbsup:

whata spread on her!
cheers live stoner!
I think I topped her at her 5th node, and started tying her down. A node is where your main stalk has a parallel set of leaves/branches, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back