Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what country you're in, but in my part of the USA, I could get shirts printed and to bands for 1/2 the cost they were normally paying. Same with local restaurants, when it came to their menus, signs, etc etc.
I wound up selling my business to a friend of mine that was already in marketing because it went from a "work from home" job to a "holy shit, There are way too many things for me to do by myself" job haha.

My bestY's dad was a screenprinter here, and he did real well. A couple ideas I liked for home gigs were buying crap on clearance at big box stores on selling it on ebay. Meal delivery, a friend of mone did real well with that one, she made a menu, and handed it out, the buyer would take a 5 day meal supply, and turn in the previous weeks *washed containers. She did VERY well, but she was a fantastic cook too.

I had such a terrible time getting kitchen cabinets that I was thinking of doing a ready to assemble cabinet shop. I think I could run with with 2 people and me with a modest 30k investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back