Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180326_165646.jpg

Getting frosty

@HippieWarrior I read your statement yesterday about not getting it . Not too worry it'll come to you when you least expect it . I'm getting a little closer every day . For me that is can't answer for everybody . For me it's been baby steps . :nono:

@HippieWarrior I read your statement yesterday about not getting it . Not too worry it'll come to you when you least expect it . I'm getting a little closer every day . For me that is can't answer for everybody . For me it's been baby steps . :nono:
Thanks @9bear . I do ok I think. I just have never had one really bush out heavy and get big like those bush posted. I have never had a Mephisto yet either though!

What are they bailing this early ??

alfalfa....:headbang:...it has been in the field since october-ish...no water...

IMG_3917.JPG

IMG_3918.JPG

Because we were poor when i was little we had to eat one of our chickens called Henrietta. i cried with every mouthful and she was tough as old boots

Been there..done that...:headbang:..neither hubby or me can bring ourselves to kill one yet...:yoinks:

Now i have powerful magnets i know where everything is..........brilliant

View attachment 883114

Including your hips....?............:eyebrows:

:crying:

Now your not allowed to have any farm animals in a residential area . They call it progress . :nono:

Going the other way in the UK...you can have 5 chickens in you garden..no cockrels..:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back