Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to love looking under shrubs for stray eggs and my Mum grew grub too,.its where i got my love of plants and knowledge too.
Those were simpler times . My mom was a very good gardener as well but she was more of an artsy type and loved her flowers . She was always trying to make the house like Better Homes & Gardens growing exotic stuff that the neighbors didn't have . She liked the attention . :biggrin:

Oh Gawd noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........I would absolutely Kill for a hot cross bun.........:grump:

Instant home sickness......the shop would all be smelling of cinnamon and spice this time of year.....I soo Miss that smell...

Better not to torture myself..now I can't eat them....:grump:
I feel your pain. I love seeing all these treats but it makes me a little sad sometimes since I had to give all that up. I guess it will one day get like cigarettes for me and be something I don't miss at all.

Those were simpler times . My mom was a very good gardener as well but she was more of an artsy type and loved her flowers . She was always trying to make the house like Better Homes & Gardens growing exotic stuff that the neighbors didn't have . She liked the attention . :biggrin:

Sounds like my mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back