Status
Not open for further replies.
Another typical Monday...cant complain though.. just got out of the tent, got the blumat autowatering system all hooked up, just got to fine tune the next few days. I take it your daughter enjoyed her visit home for her break?. I can remember wanting them to last longer..
Yes, she enjoyed her time here. But wish the break lasted over Easter as now she'll be at the dorm without family. Now on the final 6 weeks to finish off the semester and she'll be home over the summer. Then she found out the one roommate that signed up with her for the campus apartments now is not going to be coming back next year so not sure what's going to happen with her housing.

I'll have to wait till I can get back in the tent to get some measurements as the other half will be home soon and not enough time to air out the room. But just looking across the canopy the HBSS is now taller then the Glueberry.

Nice!! Yeah been hearing lots about how big the HBSS have the potential to get!!

I'm going to have to figure out something for the cobs. After I raised them they are reaching for the light again. I might have to ditch the ratchet hangers and figure a way to use some S-hooks that will give me another 8" to raise the light.
If you need em all the way up you could just put a flex tie around your roof support pole run through the hole on the cob fixture.

I am so not doing something right. All of mine look like the one you have in the back right always. Never like the other three. Fek me, I just do not get it.
With the help from Waira and Skelly we had figured out that it was because my cob light was to close on some of the girls.

Yes, she enjoyed her time here. But wish the break lasted over Easter as now she'll be at the dorm without family. Now on the final 6 weeks to finish off the semester and she'll be home over the summer. Then she found out the one roommate that signed up with her for the campus apartments now is not going to be coming back next year so not sure what's going to happen with her housing.

Hope it goes well, Iam sure there will be other girls needing a place to help offset costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back