Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my order from cobkits and put them all together. 6x citizen clu048 1818 90cri just waiting on my 185h c1050b's to arrive so I can figure out a frame and hopefully have it in place by the weekend

20180326_163433.jpg
20180326_204326.jpg

Friggin beasts!!!!!! Man...I am so happy for you bushy!!
I'm going to have to figure out something for the cobs. After I raised them they are reaching for the light again. I might have to ditch the ratchet hangers and figure a way to use some S-hooks that will give me another 8" to raise the light.

I'm going to have to figure out something for the cobs. After I raised them they are reaching for the light again. I might have to ditch the ratchet hangers and figure a way to use some S-hooks that will give me another 8" to raise the light.

How many day old are they now? They should be concentrating on flower and not growth really soon!!

How many day old are they now? They should be concentrating on flower and not growth really soon!!
They are on day 60, not sure if because my temps only stay in the 70f and low humidity they got a slow start. But now that we have spring/summer coming up I'm looking forward to the next grows when these finish.

They are on day 60, not sure if because my temps only stay in the 70f and low humidity they got a slow start. But now that we have spring/summer coming up I'm looking forward to the next grows when these finish.

60 damn and still growing!! Wow!! I am kind of blown away by that!! Most of the auto i grow are done growing by day 50

Hi @Padawan1972 @912GreenSkell hope your day has been going well.

Another typical Monday...cant complain though.. just got out of the tent, got the blumat autowatering system all hooked up, just got to fine tune the next few days. I take it your daughter enjoyed her visit home for her break?. I can remember wanting them to last longer..

60 damn and still growing!! Wow!! I am kind of blown away by that!! Most of the auto i grow are done growing by day 50
I'll have to wait till I can get back in the tent to get some measurements as the other half will be home soon and not enough time to air out the room. But just looking across the canopy the HBSS is now taller then the Glueberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back