Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the crazy thing about these Box jelly fish though, you cant really see them.LOL stupid small! yeah tripped me out the first time I saw someone pick up a jelly fish by its head LOL they dont jack you up if your careful picking them up like that LOL

thats the crazy thing about these Box jelly fish though, you cant really see them.LOL stupid small! yeah tripped me out the first time I saw someone pick up a jelly fish by its head LOL they dont jack you up if your careful picking them up like that LOL
I'll touch em, with a stick:shooty:

Thats true the top is ok its those tentacles that do it. That shit hides on your coat sleeve until you wipe your eyes with it lol. They sure are beautiful though some of them...spent stoned hours watching em in the water

hey @Dabber , you asked my pot spacing in the greenhouse and I said 2'/oc. Remember my grow is one row, not a room full. You may want to do one less to get a little wiggle room in there
Ok I'm still working on the layout so 18" maybe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thats true the top is ok its those tentacles that do it. That shit hides on your coat sleeve until you wipe your eyes with it lol. They sure are beautiful though some of them...spent stoned hours watching em in the water
bout as ancient as animal life gets, gotta respect that longevity

bout as ancient as animal life gets, gotta respect that longevity

Out of the several million genes that evolved since the atmosphere became oxidized 2.5 billion years ago, there are still only 40 genes in all of known life that are circuits for respiration. Life. All the rest of them are like sunroofs on automobiles, or the newest trim package. In cars the guts are still internal combustion engines, you just can't tell where the carberatour is anymore because of the complexity. In our body, the same thing applies. The motor is still aerobic respiration, but our sunroof and trim package is a brain, and thumbs.

No Sharks , no jellyfish just some nice salmon Lake Ontario . :thumbsup:
p10100391.jpg

:biggrin:

you guys are the umwitting recipients of my own little "deep thoughts" segments. LOL.

What would I do if I had to keep this crap to myself? explode with opinionated science like BS I would!.

don't quote me on that.

planetary circuit diagram of respiring genomes.

Image1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back