Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I and others have been freaked out by sea lions a time or two...following a fish up with the gear and coming up right in your face:yoinks: bigger boat though lol
well I mean, if the dude is on an itty bitty dinky dingy or boat,canoe or similar craft and he was aware that sharks are in the water..?LMAO! he shoulda used a bigger boat LOL or a craft with a wider beam so he would feel safer.LOL

well yeah man, something freaks me out especially if I KNEW there were sharks in the water,I totally would not go fishing and bobbing about on a 2 ft beam canoe LOL just feels safer because its further from the sides and more stable.LOL! just common sense IMO. if he had been on a real John type boat I would not have flipped out like that at all.LOL secure and stable is safer feeling. Navy 101 LOL

hell even a wide as pontoon boat even LOL

well yeah man, something freaks me out especially if I KNEW there were sharks in the water,I totally would not go fishing and bobbing about on a 2 ft beam canoe LOL just feels safer because its further from the sides and more stable.LOL! just common sense IMO. if he had been on a real John type boat I would not have flipped out like that at all.LOL secure and stable is safer feeling. Navy 101 LOL

hell even a wide as pontoon boat even LOL

Safety first out on the water boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back