Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story...

When I was about 30, and lived in a place big enough to house a decent sized aquarium, we bought this teeny albino frog from the local pet shop. No larger than your thumbnail. So we added it to the tank. After about a month, it grew to the size of your fist and had eaten pretty much half of every other living thing in the tank. This includes things like fresh-water crayfish.

So we called the shop and asked them what were supposed to do with this monster, and they told us that it turned out to be some banned species for import or something, and we were instructed to contact the game warden for disposal. Damn thing was insatiable when it came to food. Never seen anything like it. So to make a dull story even duller, the warden came by to collect it.
Lol! Frogs are often the measure of water quality and not so easy to keep! A bit like octopus in a salt water tank!

Frogzilla haha!

Hey stoners! How ya'll doin tonight? I'm just enjoying some qwiso in my new Saionara wax atomizer, and it's pretty cool! More importantly, though, I just found out they started making my favorite childhood drink again!

Attachments

• ClearlyCanadianLineup.PNG
    ClearlyCanadianLineup.PNG
    699.3 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back