Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always done it that way... Cuts down on stress (mine not the plants lol) about worrying... For instance I got a 5x5 with autos and a 3x3 with photos in the same room. The photos are in veg so I have them on the same 18/6 schedule. When they flip they will all go to sleep at same time but photos will wake up later. And of course at that point the 3x3 will be zipped shut during the off period.

Hope that helps bro!

Thanx Rebel :D :pass:

20180325_174711.jpg
So. Is it normal to go over the breeder's listed growth time?
On my gg4, Fastbuds has it listed as going 8-9 weeks, And yet here in week 7, all her buds are still covered in white pistols. From looking at other grows on here, It almost looks like she's still got a month and a half to go.
Would lollipopping make her speed up a little, and produce bigger buds?
Sorry about it being sideways, btw.

View attachment 882454 So. Is it normal to go over the breeder's listed growth time?
On my gg4, Fastbuds has it listed as going 8-9 weeks, And yet here in week 7, all her buds are still covered in white pistols. From looking at other grows on here, It almost looks like she's still got a month and a half to go.
Would lollipopping make her speed up a little, and produce bigger buds?
Sorry about it being sideways, btw.
I just look at those as guidelines..
plus there’s factors that possibly could have delayed the growth??
Could just be they didn’t get what they were going for
[HASHTAG]#pollenproblems[/HASHTAG]

I just look at those as guidelines..
plus there’s factors that possibly could have delayed the growth??
Could just be they didn’t get what they were going for
[HASHTAG]#pollenproblems[/HASHTAG]
She's my very first plant, So there may or may not have been a LOT that went wrong.
Still not as bad as my RQS Diesel autofem that was doomed from the start... Her pot fell over due to my size 13 foot, and it snapped her main stalk twice. Ain't nothing a lil' duct tape couldn't fix.
...although my two week old Northen lights is almost as tall as her, now haha.

She's my very first plant, So there may or may not have been a LOT that went wrong.
Still not as bad as my RQS Diesel autofem that was doomed from the start... Her pot fell over due to my size 13 foot, and it snapped her main stalk twice. Ain't nothing a lil' duct tape couldn't fix.
...although my two week old Northen lights is almost as tall as her, now haha.
My other GG4, that's roughly 34" wide at her widest.
20180325_181900.jpg

Attachments

• 20180325_180401.jpg
    20180325_180401.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back