Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes
2. Yes....but WAY more than smoking....no burning leaves to taste and muddy up the good flavor.....a low temp is the best taste to start with...working to a higher temp.
3. yes....but I think a bit more...maybe its just me though :shrug:
4. I recommend it.
Hope it helps
Well you @Frankthetank @912GreenSkell and @trailanimal and @Samwell are good recommendations!! I may just have to give this thing a go.

You can't go wrong....good lights, good price, low electrical usage, and best of all.....the plants seem to love 'em!

I concur...and dont forget...Autocobs can be raised or lowered individually to the plants liking...unlike ones that are framed up. Its quite an advantage when running perpetual grow ...one side the lights are lower..other side up a bit..staggered if you will...really does help

Good choon

I Found myself yelling great odins raven the other day heheh
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I concur...and dont forget...Autocobs can be raised or lowered individually to the plants liking...unlike ones that are framed up. Its quite an advantage when running perpetual grow ...one side the lights are lower..other side up a bit..staggered if you will...really does help
Good point...:pass:

You're too kind, my friend...thank you. :bighug:To be honest....I like this thing a lot more than I initially thought I would...the taste is incredible, and it makes your stash last WAY longer. Not to mention the pesky cough that I had mostly disappeared. :headbang:
All of that sounds really good. Getting rid of the negatives of inhaling smoke and all the benefit of the medicine plus conserving the precious herb. It sounds like a no brainer....and thats right up my alley!!!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back