Status
Not open for further replies.
A little research and development here...

What is everyone’s ideal pot? Size shape etc.
still searching:cooldance:
I love fabric pots, only took 3 grows to really figure how how to water, lol. Been using 3 gal round in the greenhouse, get a nice plant out of them, but during the hottest weather it's tough to keep up with watering. this season going 5 and a couple of 10s(for my biggest girls), tens are square, if I remember correctly:eyebrows: I'll use 3s also, starting a bunch of regs in the greenhouse, 3 gal will be easier to move around, like males to exile, and if I get too many fems they go out to guerrillaville. I even have a 15 gal square. Maybe it will be a permanent outdoor grow site of it's own, if I have enough soil
:crying:

I like the ANQ so much i would consider doing half my cab ANQ!!! If it wasnt for all of the other strains i want to try i probably would!! Who know, may a photo night queen might be in order down the road. Want Destroyer and Strawberry Cough photos so another DP order will be in place at some point!!

I have 2 ANQ up right now... Few days old... :pass: :coffee: my first dance with her... I'm stoked!!

Welp..I've missed 420 in my time zone...but to hell with it...lets do this anyway....

I'll pass this to my good friend @Rebel :smokeout:
420.jpg
420-posters-banner.jpg

I like to have a beer with my 420...so to hell with that, as well:cheers:
638e378659ef803acef87987f0b01d7b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back