Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN! Need a hand if ya don't mind.. Best guesse i have more than 2 weeks to go on this? Just ordered a jewelry loupe. But im headed out of town for a couple weeks. Thanks !
View attachment 882251
Doesn’t look ready yet. Still putting on weight. I usually do not start looking at trichomes till I have mostly red pistols

A couple of tips for you....get in the habit of loosening the elbow form the bowl when you turn the machine off. Once you have used it a whack of times, resin buildup will make it difficult to remove if you let it cool, and then you have to wait a good 10 minutes when you turn it on to be able to remove the elbow. If you try to force the elbow when its not warm enough it will break(did it once).

Also....you can get free oil as a reclaim if you add a straight connector and tie an overhand knot into you hose...makes a killer amber oil. You can see the pools of oil in the belly of the hose. Emptying it out is easy, use gravity. At the end of the night position the hose to pour down into a small jar/vial
View attachment 882242
Thanks for all the tips, will tie the tube like ypu show to get extra oil. Hows it work with vaping oils? Going to use it for that a bit.
Good deal! I've had one now for about four or five months and it is my preferred method of taking cannabis in. Well, I do love a good edible, too! :smoking:
Very good deal, have become a vape fiend and prefer it over smoked cannabis any day. Glad to hear they work well for you too!
I been running this one for about 4 years now, great product.
Great to hear! Glad it's as solid of a unit as the reviews and research shows. Thanks for the info!

Love seeing my pictures used without permission or any credit

A8464C30-1AB3-45BA-B966-747E61C99F4D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back